We are able to provide housing at the Princeton Theological Seminary's Erdman Retreat Center. This is the recommended housing choice since all our meetings will be held on campus. However, we have limited rooms available here. Participants will be given housing here based on the order we receive registration. All rooms at Erdman will have shared bathrooms with only one other participant. For all three days, which includes room and board, the cost is $375. This will be billed to you after the meeting has concluded.
If you choose to or need to stay at a local hotel instead, we've listed some options below:
- Hyatt Place Princeton - (609) 720-0200
- Block of Rooms Reserved until June 29th - Code: G-CBBF
- 2.5 miles driving distance from conference location
- Nassau Inn - (609) 921-7500
- Be on the lookout for Summer Promotion for a discounted Rate
- Within walking distance to The Bonner Foundation, Princeton Theological Seminary
Travel Options from Philadelphia and Newark Airports
We strongly recommend that you fly into Newark Airport since the public transportation from there is far easier for you than from Philadelphia (which takes you as far as Trenton, where you'll have to catch another train that takes you into Princeton Junction and then take another small train (the Dinky) into Princeton. You can get more information on airport transportation options here:
- New Jersey Transit (trains from Newark to Princeton)
- Olympic Airporter (shuttle to Nassau Inn in Princeton)
- SEPTA (trains from PHL to Trenton, NJ)
from the Princeton Train Station to the Bonner Foundation and the Princeton Theological Seminary Buildings we are using. You can click on the map for a Google Map link.