Washington & Lee University is in Lexington, VA.
- If traveling from the north, south or east, follow I-81 to exit 191 (I-64). Next, take exit 55 off I-64. Turn left onto Route 11 south at the stop sign.
- If traveling from the west, take I-64 to exit 55. Turn right on Route 11 south at the stop sign.
For Google map directions, enter your starting address in the "from" box. The 'to" box is the address for the college's main entrance, which is located at 72 N Jefferson St, Lexington, VA 24450.
Roanoke Regional Airport
Miles from W&L: 53
Airport Code: ROA
*We will be providing shuttles; however, we will need to know flight information by September 30th. After this date, we cannot guarantee shuttles for students and campuses will be responsible for making arrangements for their students.
Like all Bonner Congress meetings, participants will be housed with the host students (in this case, W&L students) in residence halls and apartments both on- and off-campus, gyms, and local churches. This is a free option and is automatically arranged when you register for the conference. Be prepared to sleep on floors and couches. Just be sure to bring a sleeping bag and pillow!
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing and shoes. Casual is fine
- Bedding (Sleeping bag/Blanket) and pillow
- Toiletries with shower shoes
- Energy and ideas!